Wednesday 18 March 2009

Over the hill


There it was a hill of great mass
I was hoping the walk would tone my ass
As I began to ascend my face glowed red
And all my blood rushed to my head

Daisy pretended to not notice my plight
I was gasping for breath or was it the height
Of the Wrekin which to me is ever so big
Especially as I'm as fat as a pig!

I struggled and wobbled to the top of that beast
It must have been the the McDonalds for lunch we did feast
Hollie showed concern she thought I would die
For ever on top of that hill I would lie

But I made it up and over that hill
And after swallowed a pain relieving pill
My legs did hurt and made me sway
But I felt much better the very next day

The memories of David hitting that dog
Makes my mind hurt and begin to fog
I made all of this up of course - I don't want a fight
I'm sure Daisy is keen I put right this wrong right

So I will oblige and correct you all
David was pratting around and not nasty at all
He's just a big kid who hangs off trees
And has crunchy, nobbly and painful knees

I look forward to walking again with my friends
Hopefully this time I will not get the bends
My lovely daughter is also our new walking pal
What can I say she a hell of a gal!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, awesome RB.

    You were fantastic and next time you'll be even better! : )

    DT x

    ReplyDelete